Blogging Renaissance or just bored?

Hello all.

After a one year absense from blogging, I believe that I'm ready to jump back into the realm. Much has happened in this year that is noteworthy. In hindsight it may have been informative to blog all of that information.

This last year I got married to a wonderful and beautiful lady ... Annette. I will post some pictures later. Anyway, only time will tell if this post is a one time thing or I will stick to it.

I feel honored that I am still on the top of Melissamerica's link to other blogs, and that I am from time to time mentioned in Melissa's hilareous stories about past events. Truly Melissa, you have inspired me to continue to blog. I feel a sense of pride that I notified you (I believe) of this blogging phenomenon.

Comments

Melissa said…
My apologies that the first person to comment on your triumphant return was Mr. Spam Blogger. You may find it useful to turn on the word verification under your settings. It helps.

Oh, and Jonny, I never really gave up on you.
Michelle said…
Can it be?!?!?!?!?! Jonathan is blogging again! Hooray! Now I am as well so now we will rule the world. or just make silly blogs.